If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us by mail at email@example.com
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- We takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (JuneFlowers.Ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Juneflowers.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Every time you visit JuneFlowers.ae, information is sent from your browser to our server log files, where it will be saved. The information transferred includes time and date or visit to our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of the site that referred you to JuneFlowers.ae, how much information has been stored and which browser you have been using.
Once we have all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymised. Anonymisation means that your IP address is changed in such a way that they either cannot be linked to the original user or can only be linked through extensive research.
The anonymous information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience on the JuneFlowers.ae website by making our navigation more user-friendly, finding errors quickly and directing our server’s capacity to where it is needed most. For example, this information allows us to work out our busiest times and plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as quickly as possible.
You hereby give your permission for JuneFlowers.ae to analyse and use protocol data to develop and optimise our online shop.
It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted the moment you quit your browser; and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored on your data carrier for a longer period of time or, in some cases, permanently. Cookies help us to tailor our website to suit you and to reflect your tastes and your browsing habits. They also allow us to save any information you have entered so you don’t have to enter it all again the next time you visit.
Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related products on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analysing user behaviour from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.