Red Roses Twins
Here we presenting you a twin bouquet, that is designed with a double-layered of red roses. This hand bouquet consists of 42 Stems Red Roses with fillers and greenery.
Flower Care Instructions:
- Some flowers may arrive in a bud form, just trim the stems and add water. They will be thirsty after their journey and after having some water the buds will start to open.
- After receiving your bouquet or flower arrangement, help the flowers to stay longer by keeping the vase, container, bowl, or liner filled with fresh water. You should keep the water level high to help the flowers long-lasting, Flowers stay fresher, longer when they get water to drink!
- Always make sure the flower vase or container is thoroughly clean and hygiene for flowers.
- For best long-lasting results, cut the flower stems with a sharp knife or scissors at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows fresh flowers to absorb water better.
- Be first to remove the damaged blooms or foliage from the fresh flower arrangement.
- Flowers always prefers to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, and anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
We attempt to create bouquets to look like on the picture but in certain conditions, we may need to make flower substitutions. Please be confident that we will all the time to make your flower arrangement look gorgeous!
All shipment and delivery will be done by road within UAE. All orders placed before 5pm UAE time would be delivered on the same day within UAE. Notifications would be sent on confirmation and delivery through email. We have a free delivery policy for all orders above AED 299. Seperate charges are applicable for deliveries below AED 299 for that partiular location mentioned in the checkout page
While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance, and value